Every once in a while we like to have fun and make treats – for the kids and ourselves, because let’s face it, we like eating ice cream and cookies too! That’s why I’m loving these Pop-Tarts Cookies & Creme Ice Cream Sandwiches my husband came up with. They are super simple to make, delicious, and make for a fun treat to enjoy with the kids! The inspiration came about because Walmart asked us to come up with a fun recipe using Pop-Tarts, something I had never thought to do. I’m used to eating Pop-Tarts right out of the box, though it’s been a really long time since I had some.
You can serve these Pop-Tarts either chilled, warm, or room-temperature (straight from the packet). When combined with ice cream, it really makes for a scrumptious at-home ice cream night. Take a look and check out this easy recipe for Pop-Tarts Cookies & Creme Ice Cream Sandwiches, using only 3 ingredients!
Pop-Tarts Cookies & Creme Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Pop-Tarts Cookies & Creme, 1 packet (2 Pop-Tarts)
- Cookies & Cream ice cream
- Hot fudge syrup (optional)
- Cut each Pop-Tart in half and place one half on a plate.
- Place one scoop of ice cream on top of the Pop-Tart.
- Place the other half of the Pop-Tart on top.
- Heat hot fudge per directions and using a spoon or fork, drizzle hot fudge over your Pop-Tarts ice cream sandwich. (Optional)
Isn’t that so easy? My girl loved helping me put her Pop-Tarts Cookies & Creme Ice Cream Sandwich together, and of course, she and her brother thought they were delicious! You can also use any combination of Pop-Tarts and ice cream flavor you like – there’s lots of Pop-Tarts flavors to choose from!
What is one of your family’s favorite treats to eat?
Disclosure: As a participant in the Walmart Moms Program, I received compensation for my time and efforts in creating this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
All photos © Melanie Edwards/modernmami™