With the start of a new year, everyone is thinking of their New Year’s Resolutions…
Although, I don’t really have any for this year, I do have some goals I’d like to accomplish.
I’ve heard it’s best to put your goals to paper to make them more “real”…so here goes…
- Eat better – not just the same old “lose weight” resolution, but I seriously just want to eat healthier and provide healthier foods for my family as well
- Watch less TV – or at least get a DVR back up and running
- Read more often to my baby girl
- Market our business and land a project
- Spend more time with family
What are your goals for 2008?