When my daughter was born, I was very late in sending out her baby photo along with an announcement of her birth. I never actually sent out a formal announcement per say; I opted to do that via email. I sort of just sent out her photo to close friends and family with a small note. I still kick myself for not doing so. If we ever have another baby, I will definitely take one of the nicest photos and create a little photo announcement to send out.
In the meantime, I really want to get into the habit of sending out cards more often to our loved ones at different times of the year: Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Back-to-School, etc. Of course, a picture of our baby girl would definitely brighten up their day when they receive the card. Let’s face it, they don’t care about my husband and I anymore – all the love now goes to our daughter. And that’s fine.
So, when I was recently approached by the owner of Photo Card Creations, I figured it was the perfect opportunity for me to get some ideas going. I no longer have any excuses with sites such as these, where you can order custom photo cards. Photo Card Creations specializes in wedding thank you cards and invitations, birth announcements, and holiday cards, just to name a few. They have tons of card designs and a variety of different paper. With Valentine’s Day around the corner, it’s a good time to order any personalized Valentine’s Day cards for sending to your family. Thanks to Photo Card Creations, you have the chance to create your own cards for Valentine’s Day or any upcoming occasion you have.
Photo Card Creations is offering ModernMami.com readers a 15% discount off ANY of their photo cards. This promotion is ongoing and can be used more than once. However, it cannot be combined with any other promotions. Enter “Link15” in the Promo Code field on the checkout page to receive your discount.
You can also enter the contest below for a $50 coupon!
One of you will win a $50 coupon towards the purchase of any cards at Photo Card Creations. The coupon can be used once towards the purchase of 75 or more cards and cannot be combined with any other promotions.
How to Enter
If you’d like to enter this contest for a $50 coupon, simply leave a comment below telling us your favorite card choice from the Photo Card Creations site.
For extra entries:
- Tweet about this contest with a link back to this post and include @modernmami in your tweet. You must leave a separate comment with a link to your tweet for your entry to count.
- Post to your Facebook profile about this contest with a link back to this post. Leave a comment with the link to your Facebook status.
- Become a fan of ModernMami.com on Facebook and leave a comment with your Facebook name.
- Subscribe to this blog via email and leave a comment with the email you used to subscribe. (You can use the email field to do this instead of putting your email in the comment if you prefer.)
- Subscribe on friendfeed and leave a comment with your friendfeed ID.
- Write a blog post on your own blog and link back to this contest page. Leave a comment with your post link.
All entries must be in by Wednesday, February 10 at 11:59 pm EST. Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry. The winner will be chosen using Random.org and will be notified via email. (Please be sure to provide a valid email address with your entry.)
Disclosure: I was not compensated for sharing this information with you and hosting this contest.
Photos courtesy of Photo Card Creations