And, guess what?
I have 4 tickets to give away. I’ll be giving them away in sets of 2 so that 2 of you can win a pass for you and a guest.
Here’s some of what you will find at the show.
- Rib Hillis, design expert on ABC TV’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
- “Sparkle Josh” Johnson, contestant on season two of HGTV’s Design Star
- Chef Lou Petrozza, finalist on season four of Fox’s reality cooking show, Hell’s Kitchen
- 6,000 square feet of spectacular gardens designed by six local landscaping companies.
- More than 400 exhibits with the industry’s latest products, a children’s play area featuring face painting, deals galore, giveaways, and contests.
(Visit www.FloridaHomeShows.com for appearance times.)
You can also totally make your bathroom look like this if you attend.
Ok, maybe not quite. But, you sure can find the inspiration to attempt to make your bathroom look like that.
How to enter
- Leave a comment.
- For an extra entry, send out the following message on twitter:
Win tickets to the Central Florida Home & Garden Show via @modernmami!
If you send a tweet, come back and leave a second comment with the link to your tweet, not your profile, so I can verify. You have to leave a separate comment so that it will count.
You have until 11:59 pm EST on Friday, March 6 to leave your comments. The winner will be chosen on Saturday, March 7 using Random.org.
I’ll post the winners on Saturday, so be sure to check back to see if you’ve won! Remember to include an email address so that I can contact you if you win.