You’ve heard me say it before. A working mom needs all the help she can get.
So, I’m always on the lookout for new resources and sites that offer some tips.
I use delicious to keep track of all my resources, and I love to collect resources. But…that’s another conversation.
Here are a few resources I’ve found that I think you might enjoy.
Working Mom Resources
- Breastfeeding Working Moms
- Working Moms Forum at thebump.com
- 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers (2008)
- Working Mother Magazine
- Meals in Minutes from Kraft
- Mommy Track’d
- Work It, Mom! Community
- Be sure to also check out the Full Time, All the Time blog
- Moms At Work blog at the Orlando Sentinel
American Academy of Pediatrics Working Mothers Q & A – A tad too generic (and maybe even archaic?), but it’s *official*. 😉
What great working mom communities, blogs, forums, and other resources do you enjoy?
I can always add more to my working mom category on delicious.
Image from Jeffrey Place