I’ve been tagged –
1stopmom has tagged me to share 7 random/weird things about myself and then tag 7 more people to do the same.
- I hate socks. I only wear them because I have to, but I take them off as soon as I can. And, I don’t recycle socks – if I wore them even for 5 minutes, they go into the hamper.
- I don’t drink coffee. I can’t stand the smell/taste. My coffee equivalent is chocolate milk. I looove chocolate milk!
- My husband and I met over the phone and talked for a year before we met in person.
- I’m Boricua.
- My daughter is TriniRican – I guess that’s not really about me, huh?
- I still like to listen to freestyle music – I’m old school like that. 😉
- I have a Second Life.
- I owe you all an extra (see #5 above) – I keep up with friends and family better online than via the phone. So, if you don’t have a FaceBook or MySpace account (or Twitter), you probably don’t hear from me as much as you’d like to. Sad, huh?
Now I get to tag 7 people to share their 7 random things:
- Mutha Mae from Word to your Mutha
- Jenny from The So Called Me
- My girl at Forever Always Weddings
- Super Mom in NY from Getting out of Debt
- Rae from Ramblings of a TV Whore
And I can’t think of any more folks, so you only get 5…
Join the fun if you’d like and leave a link to your post in the comments!