I’ve been on twitter for about a year now and have made connections with some pretty cool, but more importantly, very knowledgeable folks.
Here is my personal list of people I think you should definitely follow on twitter. They offer great information, tips, and support. A lot of these folks can be found re-tweeting information from others, including promoting blog posts, contests, or just people in general. Some are willing to help you out if you have a question. But, the best part is, that they’re really nice.
In no particular order:
- @JessicaKnows of jessicaknows.com
- @KatjaPresnal of skimbacolifestyle.com
- @raelee of rtvwonline.com
- @problogger of problogger.net
- @ResourcefulMom of resourcefulmommy.com
- @twittermoms founder of twittermoms.com
- @emom of sparkplugging.com
- @simplemom of simplemom.net
- @geekmommy of geekmommy.net
- @chrisbrogan of chrisbrogan.com
- @ForeverAlways of faevent.com
Latinos on Twitter
I have to set aside a special little section for my fellow Latino twitter users. I haven’t found many of us on there.
- @lymari of besitosdecoco.com – she also manages PR for her sons’ perfume company via @maolilove
- @mamitamala of mamitamala.com
- @FashionGrail of fashiongrail.com
- @gabopagan of gabopagan.blogspot.com
- @JaiMami of mamistimeout.com
- @JamiMiami of jamireyesco.com
- @urbanjibaro of sofritoforyoursoul.com
- @MamaHeartsBaby of mamaheartsbaby.wordpress.com
- @DrMommy of drmommywrites.com
- @lazybreeze of lazybreezejewelry.etsy.com
- Bonus: I may be biased, but I think you should follow me too! 😉 @modernmami of modernmami.com
Who would you add to the list? Feel free to add their twitter IDs in the comments below.