Available Brand Partnership Opportunities for Social Media Conferences
You want exposure for your brand. Why not engage with a thriving community of engaged readers? The modernmami™.com community mainly consists of moms in the 18-34 age range who have young kids (according to Quantcast). Our community of readers is interested in parenting, home, and family issues.
By partnering with modernmami™.com’s founder, you’d be reaching out to her community, providing you with the opportunity to converse with these decision-making readers.
What can modernmami™.com provide?
There are many ways we can help promote your brand before, during, and after each conference. Below is a sample list of services available, with the ability to mix and match services dependent on your needs:
- Representation at the conference
- Above the fold banner ad on modernmami™.com (up to 6 months) and/or 40weeks Plus
- Blog posts on modernmami™.com, 40weeks Plus, or Ella Media with mention of your brand, including links (number of posts TBD)
- Product review (if applicable) on modernmami™.com or 40weeks Plus
- Product giveaway on modernmami™.com or 40weeks Plus
- Copywriting for your site, blog, or newsletter on a chosen topic relevant to your audience
- Live Twitter updates from the conference (with links)
- Live Twitter contest during the conference
- Promotion via various social media platforms
- Video creation for modernmami™.com, 40weeks Plus, or Ella Media, with syndication on YouTube
- Management of your Twitter and/or Facebook page for an agreed upon time
- Twitter party for your brand/company prior to the conference
If this sounds like something that may benefit you, please contact me as soon as possible. I am open to hearing your ideas as well and working out a mutually beneficial sponsorship package.
Download more information on Melanie Edwards and modernmami™.com (PDF)
- E-mail: melanie (at) modernmami (dot) com
- Phone: (407) 8-LATINA or (407) 852-8462