I was recently contacted by the folks at Da Capo Lifelong Books, to review their newest book, I Brake for Meltdowns: How to Handle the Most Exasperating Behavior of Your 2- to 5-Year-Old.
From the publisher:
More than just meltdowns (public and private), this book includes advice on what to do when your little one:
- Has difficulty sharing or taking turns
- Wonâ€™t eat what you made for dinner
- Wonâ€™t put his coat on
- Talks back to other adults
- Refuses to brush her teeth, clean her room, or get in her car seat
- Constantly engages in self-criticism
- Keeps getting out of bed when itâ€™s time to go to sleep
To learn more about the book and its authors, please visit: ibrakeformeltdowns.com
I look forward to reading this book and will be back to share my thoughts with all of you.
Lord knows we all need help every once in a while when it comes to toddlers.