Simplify your holiday shopping by shopping online to save time and money. See how BeFrugal.com can help!
Holiday shopping can be quite a mission when you consider the time it takes to find the right gifts for those on your list (at the best deal), navigate in-store crowds, and still juggle your everyday responsibilities. In our family we have to shop for both Christmas and Día de Los Reyes. It’s no wonder that holiday shopping can often feel like a job of its own! (I hope that’s not just me, is it?) I think that’s why online shopping has become so popular. The convenience of shopping from home allows you to skip the crowds while paying the same – or better – prices! And I just learned of a service that can help us all take our online shopping up a notch. Let me share how BeFrugal.com can help you simplify your holiday shopping and save you even more time, but most of all, money!
Simplify Your Holiday Shopping with BeFrugal.com: Save Time and Money Online!
BeFrugal is an online community that offers cash back for online purchases at over 5,000 stores and also provides coupons and deals for a larger array of stores. Just think, by simply doing your online holiday shopping through BeFrugal.com at the same retailers you’re probably going to purchase from anyway – JCPenney, Macy’s, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, even Amazon! – you’ll earn cash back on your purchases! Here’s how it works.
How to Earn Cash Back with BeFrugal.com This Holiday Season
- Sign up for a FREE account at BeFrugal.com. (This is my referral link, so I’ll earn a small commission if you sign up through this link – thanks!) All you need to sign up is an email address!
- Earn a $10 sign-up bonus once you earn $10 in cash back.
- Browse for your favorite store – you can filter for cash back stores specifically.
- Click through to shop the store’s website and complete your purchase on the store’s site. (Make sure you’re logged into your BeFrugal account!)
- Earn cash back! Each store’s page on BeFrugal.com tells you what percentage you’ll earn and when it’ll be credited to your BeFrugal account.
A good way to add to your savings is to look for coupon codes or deals on BeFrugal.com before clicking through to the retailer’s website. Combining or stacking your cash back with the coupons will maximize how much money you save on your online holiday shopping! You’ll get a discount with the coupon code AND earn cash back on your purchase.
Some other features of BeFrugal that will help you simplify your holiday shopping include shopping on-the-go with their mobile-friendly website or mobile apps, $10 referral bonuses so you can help your friends earn cash back on their holiday shopping too, and US-based live chat and email customer service! BeFrugal also has a handy browser add-on to help you while doing your online holiday shopping, which shows you all available deals and coupons for the retailer and reminds you to activate the cash back offer if available. I noticed you do have to be logged into your BeFrugal account for it to work properly and even then, it didn’t seem to alert me when I visited Best Buy or Amazon, so I’d be careful in using the add-on. However, it can be useful!
Ready to simplify your holiday shopping and see what BeFrugal is all about? Sign up for your free BeFrugal.com account (remember that’s my referral link), check out just a few of the holiday deals currently going on (at the time of publishing), and get shopping!
- 65% off holiday family pajamas at Macy’s plus 9% cash back
- 40% off men’s and women’s sweaters at Kohl’s plus 3.5% cash back
- $371.25 Philips 50″ 4K Ultra Smart TV at BJ’s Wholesale Club plus 2.3% cash back
Do you have additional tips for online holiday shopping that help you simplify your holiday shopping?
Disclosure: In collaboration with BeFrugal.com, I have been compensated for my time and effort in creating this post. Affiliate/referral links used. All thoughts and opinions are my own.