I’m sure when most people think of tuna fish, they immediately think of lunch. I know that’s the first thing that comes to my mind, with dinner being a close second if I think of dishes like tuna casserole. However, I’ve never considered eating tuna for breakfast. Sausage? Sure. Bacon? Of course! Even corned beef has been a part of my breakfast in the past. But, I’ve never had tuna for breakfast.
As I thought about tuna fish lunch recipes and tuna dinner recipes to share with you, I started to wonder if tuna was something anyone ate for breakfast and if there were any tuna breakfast recipes out there. I found out there are indeed a variety of tuna fish and salmon recipes for breakfast or brunch that can make your next morning meal a different, yet delicious one. Check out these fun ideas for adding tuna or salmon to your breakfast!
Tuna Fish and Salmon Breakfast (or Brunch) Recipes
- King Neptune’s Quiche from BumbleBee.com
- Lunar Tuna Scramble from BumbleBee.com
- Tuna Omelet With Cream Cheese from Food.com
- Salmon and Cream Cheese Bagel with Egg from BumbleBee.com
- Salmon and Feta Brunch Pie from BumbleBee.com
- Salmon and Vegetable Frittata from BumbleBee.com
- Scrambled Eggs with Tuna from Healthy Food
I think the tuna scramble or scrambled eggs with tuna are probably the easiest and simplest ways to introduce tuna fish into your breakfast meals. I am thinking about trying them myself to see how my family likes it.
Have you ever tried tuna fish for breakfast?
Disclosure: modernmami is a member of the Bumble Bee Squad through Bumble Bee Foods.