With the Big Game happening in less than two weeks, you’re probably looking for fun Game Day recipes for your family and to entertain your guests. While you can serve a variety of Game Day appetizers, chips and dip are always a safe and easy option that is loved by guests of all ages. This year, you can try a new spin on your dip with this Spicy Feta Burger Dip recipe that is adapted from the Frito-Lay original. Check out how easy it is to make, using ingredients found at Walmart!
Spicy Feta Burger Dip
*Adapted from Frito-Lay, see original recipe on Walmart.com
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups TOSTITOS® Medium Chunky Salsa
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Season ground beef to your liking and cook until browned. I used a combination of Adobo, cumin, and black pepper to season my ground beef.
2. Add red peppers and salsa to beef and continue cooking on low-heat, until warm.
3. Stir in jalapeño, sour cream, and feta cheese. Continue on low-heat until warm throughout.
4. Serve with TOSTITOS® Original Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips.
Your family and guests are sure to love this kicked-up dip for their chips. It’s a perfect snack for the Big Game. You can find more Game Day recipe ideas on the Walmart Game Time Recipes page. Plus, don’t forget to visit your local Walmart as your one stop shop for all your game time needs – from premade appetizers and snacks to fan gear to get you in the spirit!
More Game Day Recipes for the Big Game
- Spicy Goat Cheese & Tomato Spread
- Easy Kids’ Snack Mix Recipe
- Southwestern Empanadas
- Buffalo Chicken Dip with Fritos
- Blackened Chicken Sliders
- Walking Tacos
- Sierra Mist Pound Cake
- Pretzel S’mores
- Cheesy BBQ Scoops
- Shrimp Fritters
- Spicy Feta Cheeseburger Dip
- Green Lentil and Red Quinoa Meatballs
What game day recipe do you enjoy the most when watching the Big Game?
All photos © Melanie Edwards/modernmami™