As you gear up for the holidays and plan for holiday entertaining, you’re most likely seeking easy holiday appetizer ideas to serve your guests! With so many options available – from fun dips and cheese balls to baked brie with fruit – it can be hard to choose. I am a fan of serving appetizers that are not only delicious, but that are also easy to make. That’s why I love empanadas! They are simple to make, cook fast, can be filled with just about anything, and make a great hand-held appetizer for guests! Check out our collection of empanada recipes – all of which would be delicious appetizers for your holiday party!
Easy Holiday Appetizer Ideas: 5 Empanada Recipes Guests Will Love!
- Cheesy BBQ Chicken Empanadas: Gooey cheese and a tangy BBQ sauce make this empanada a hit!
- Pizza Empanadas: A kid favorite, this pizza-inspired empanada is sure to be one your guests will devour!
- Sweet Potato & Cream Cheese Empanadas: For a vegetarian variety, this creamy empanada recipe is great for the season!
- Southwestern Empanadas: A fun spin on the traditional beef empanada I grew up eating!
- Sweet Chili Chicken & Rice Empanadas: This combination is almost a meal in an empanada, but make them bite-sized and you’ve got a perfect holiday appetizer!
Make your holiday entertaining stress-free with easy holiday appetizer ideas like these delicious empanadas. You can also try filling them with other types of meat, vegetables, or even fruit for a dessert empanada! These empanada recipes are versatile and easy to customize to your holiday party’s theme! I hope your guests enjoy a unique holiday appetizer while you enjoy easy holiday entertaining!
You might also like
Share some of your own easy holiday appetizer ideas with us! Which of these empanada recipes would you serve at your holiday party?
All photos © Melanie Edwards/modernmami™