Football fans across the nation are gearing up for The Big Game and likely planning to get together for the biggest game day party of the year! While we’re not huge football fans in our home, (I know, I know) we certainly can enjoy great food and don’t really need an excuse to party! With that in mind, you might be looking for easy game day recipes to please your football-loving guests. While a variety of chips and dips are simple enough, you probably want to step up the food a notch with some simple, yet finger-licking good game time recipes! Check out the collection we’ve put together below!
7 Easy Game Day Recipes for The Big Game
- Tostones (Fried Green Plantains) Bar Appetizer – This game day appetizer puts a spin on the popular taco bar by using Puerto Rican tostones instead of tortillas!
- Sriracha Teriyaki Chicken Wings – You can’t go wrong with wings for a game day party and these wings have just the right amount of kick!
- Cheesy BBQ Chicken Empanadas – Empanadas are the perfect finger food and they can be filled with just about anything. These are full of savory chicken and gooey cheese!
- Baked Ranch Chicken Tender Bites – Deliciously creamy, these chicken tender bites are great for guests of any age, but especially good for kids!
- Spicy Feta Burger Dip – A fun dip with unique flavors – it’s sure to be gone quickly, so you may want to make two batches!
- Spicy Goat Cheese & Tomato Spread – This spread will work great for bread or crackers and is super delicious!
- Easy Kids’ Snack Mix Recipe – Another kid-friendly game day recipe! This is one the kids can put together all by themselves!
No matter which team you’re rooting for in The Big Game, we hope these easy game day recipes will help you have a fun time with friends and family!
What other easy game day recipes would you add to this list?
All photos © Melanie Edwards/modernmami™