I recently participated in the Trekaroo KidsMobile blog carnival, where a few Orlando bloggers created lists of their favorite kid-friendly activities in the Orlando and Central Florida area. Many of the lists created have suggestions for traveling to Disney. I offered up a list of Free and Low-Cost Activities in Orlando for Preschoolers.
Since Orlando is a popular vacation destination for those with families, and you may one day find yourself coming to visit the various theme parks housed here, you might find these links handy.
The Orlando KidsMobile blog carnival has many recommendations from Trekaroo families and local bloggers. Check out the following lists for more information on activities for kids in Orlando:
- Top Activities for Kids in Orlando, Florida – voted by Trekaroo parents
- Top Kid-friendly Hotels in Orlando, Florida – voted by Trekaroo parents
- 5 Tot-friendly Restaurants Favorites in at Disney by Two Kids and A Map
- Disney Hotels for Tweens and Teens by Travel with Teens
- Top 5 “Must Do” Walt Disney World Attractions with Teens by Disney Everyday
- Water Parks in Florida – Cheerio Family
- More Disney, Less Waiting – A review of RideMax – Li Er Hanson
- 71 Activities for Kids in and around Orlando, Florida
- Kid-friendly hotels in and around Orlando, Florida
The Trekaroo KidsMobile’s next stop is Memphis, Tennessee. The Trekaroo KidsMobile is a blog carnival with a twist. It’s designed to provide a unique opportunity for mom and dad bloggers to be featured on Trekaroo while 1) expressing their unique point of view, and 2) getting a web of link exchanges. Join them for one of their next stops.