Throughout my pregnancy, I collected a variety of websites that offer free information, newsletters, samples, coupons, etc. Some of them, I still keep up with as they also have great parenting information. Now that my sister-in-law is with child, I decided to compile a list for her so that she too can reap the benefits. Since I’m such a nice person :ahem: I decided to share this list with everyone. Now, you might already know about these, but maybe, just maybe, you’ll find one you didn’t know about yet. 😉
Here, the first part of my list:
Formula and diaper companies – they all mail out free samples and coupons, so I highly suggest you sign up with these companies.
- Similac – http://welcomeaddition.com/
- Nestle – http://www.verybestbaby.com
- Enfamil â€“ https://www.enfamil.com/
- Pampers – http://us.pampers.com/ – I really like Pampers because they have a rewards program where the wipes & diapers all have points you can collect & redeem for toys and other products
- Huggies – http://www.huggiesbabynetwork.com
- Luvs – http://www.luvs.com
Next time, baby food.
What formula did (or do) you prefer for your baby? How about which diaper brand?