Throughout my pregnancy, I collected a variety of websites that offer free information, newsletters, samples, coupons, etc. Some of them, I still keep up with as they also have great parenting information. Now that my sister-in-law is with child, I decided to compile a list for her so that she too can reap the benefits. Since I’m such a nice person :ahem: I decided to share this list with everyone. Now, you might already know about these, but maybe, just maybe, you’ll find one you didn’t know about yet.
Here, the first part of my list:
Formula and diaper companies – they all mail out free samples and coupons, so I highly suggest you sign up with these companies.
- Similac – http://welcomeaddition.com/
- Nestle – http://www.verybestbaby.com
- Enfamil â€“ https://www.enfamil.com/
- Pampers – http://us.pampers.com/ – I really like Pampers because they have a rewards program where the wipes & diapers all have points you can collect & redeem for toys and other products
- Huggies – http://www.huggiesbabynetwork.com
- Luvs – http://www.luvs.com
Next time, baby food.
What formula did (or do) you prefer for your baby? How about which diaper brand?