I realized that I’ve never really posted anything about me – so here’s an attempt at introducing myself.A few things about me:
- 26 years old
- live in the lightning capital of the US (specifically Orlando)
- been married 3 years
- first time mom
- originally from Puerto Rico
- hate okra
- love to dance – although I don’t get to do this much anymore
- love my family
- genealogy is a hobby – check out OneGreatFamily to get started
- aspiring SAHM or WAHM – either is fine by me
I love being a mom and was surprised to find out how much you can truly love your baby without even knowing her. I still can’t believe that I actually created such a beautiful, intelligent, and what’s a good word? – energetic – yes we’ll use that one, such an energetic tiny being! My daughter is almost 10 months old and is definitely energetic, which is a nice way of saying she can be like a little monkey! lol 😀
She is almost walking and has taken a few steps, she wants to climb on everything, touch everything, get inside of cabinets, etc. etc. The list goes on and on…
Isn’t she adorable? She was chasing daddy at the time and trying to grab the camera, hence the close up.
Well anyway, that’s a bit about me. Now back to work – we all gotta make a living, right?