In no particular order, I present to you my totally random list of things I miss about not being a mom.
- Staying in bed all day with the husband watching crap TV
- Sleeping in
- Taking showers together – with husband that is
- Going out dancing
- Going to a movie (without scheduling it 3 weeks in advance)
- A clean house
- Eating chocolate for dinner, or donuts, or chocolate donuts…well you get the idea
- Playing hooky from work without feeling guilty
- Not having to announce when I’m going to use the “potty”
What say you? What do you miss?
Looking forward to reading your top missed activities/items and getting a good laugh.