We recently attended SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration and enjoyed the beautifully decorated park and fun Christmas-themed attractions. My favorite part of SeaWorld at Christmas is the Sea of Trees – a lake full of Christmas trees that make for a wonderful view at night. My kids enjoy O Wondrous Night, a live show retelling the story of Christmas with songs, puppets, and even live animals.
There’s a lot more to see at SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration – here’s what you can find:
- O Wondrous Night: This show features more than 30 carols, angels, and live animals. New this year, you can take photos with some of the animal stars from the show.
- Winter Wonderland on Ice: a Christmas-themed ice skating show with towering water fountains and fireworks
- Shamu Christmas…Miracles: A night-time show with seasonal music accompanying the whales.
- Clyde and Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas: Clyde and Seamore, famous sea lions, plus otters, an elf, and a walrus or two, search for Santa.
- A Sesame Street Christmas: Great for toddlers and preschoolers, this show features Elmo, Telly Monster, Abby Cadabby, and more Sesame Street friends. Kids will love the singing and are sure to laugh along.
- Holiday Reflections: A choreographed light and firework show set to holiday music.
- THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience: Based on the film, this is a fun attraction that takes you through a bit of the story. You can also meet Santa Claus and see polar animals in this exhibit.
- Sea of Trees: My favorite, this display features more than 100 trees on a lake, each sparkling, lighted and choreographed to holiday music.
- Santa’s Fireside Feast: Not included with park admission, this add-on let’s you enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet-style Christmas dinner. The kids will love seeing Santa and Mrs. Claus! Reservations are required for dinner and include reserved seating at select holiday shows.
Except for Santa’s Fireside Feast, all of the above is included with regular park admission and the rest of what SeaWorld has to offer. It really is a great bonus experience, taking place select dates through December 31, 2012.
Want to head out to SeaWorld with the family? We’re giving away a family four pack of single-day admission passes to SeaWorld Orlando! See below for giveaway details.
SeaWorld Orlando Giveaway
We want you to enjoy the holiday season at SeaWorld Orlando and see all that SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration has to offer. Enter below to win a family 4-pack of single-day passes, good through December 31, 2012!
How to Enter
Required entry: If you’d like to enter this giveaway for a family four pack of single-day admission passes to SeaWorld Orlando simply leave a comment letting us know what you think you’ll like best about SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration.
Extra entries (optional):
Each of the following will count as 1 extra entry. You’ll need to leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Follow @modernmami on Twitter.
- Tweet the following (1 time only): Win a family 4 pack of @SeaWorld #Orlando passes from @modernmami to see #SWOChristmas! http://bit.ly/SWOChristmas #giveaway
- Receive post updates by subscribing to our RSS feed. You can do so either via email or through a RSS reader. Leave a comment saying you did so or are already a subscriber.
- Write a blog post on your own blog sharing the details of this giveaway. Be sure to include a link back to this post. Leave a comment with your post link.
All entries must be in by Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 11:59 pm EST. You must be 18 or older and a U.S. resident. No purchase necessary. Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry. The winner will be chosen using Random.org and will be notified via email. (Please be sure to provide a valid email address with your entry.) Winner will have 24 hours to respond and claim prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen. Prize will be provided and fulfilled by giveaway sponsor and modernmami™.com is not responsible for lost or damaged goods. Tickets are valid for one-time use before December 31, 2012.
Disclosure: We were provided complimentary admission to SeaWorld Orlando in order to experience SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration.