Baby Daddy Husband:
Today is our weddingÂ anniversary.
We’ve made it 4 years!
Well, really we’ve known each other a lot longer, so 4 years really doesn’t do us justice, now does it?
Still, 4 years is something to be celebrated!
That’s 4 years of putting up with me and my
- anal-retentive self
- weird animosity towardsÂ socks
- love for cheesy chick flicks
- massive amount of shoes you think all look the same (I assure you, they’re not)
- goofy, but ever loving nature 😉
Of course this also means that I’ve been putting up with 4 years of you
- being a smart ass
- leaving your socks lying around
- not putting things back in their place (you know just what I mean)
- procrastinating until the last minuteÂ
- always finding a way to
harass memake me laugh
However, there are a fewÂ great things we share that bring us a common bond:
- like our taste in music (most of the time anyway)
- ourÂ constant support for each other andÂ desire to be successful
- the ability to endlessly quote cartoon moviesÂ & slip it into normal conversation
- a certain lil monkey that we’d do anything for
- our love for each other
So, here’s to us baby daddy and many more years…