A quickie today…
If I’m not posting for a few days, pick one of these as my excuse:
- I’m cleaning, cooking, and preparing for Thanksgiving, which will be hosted at my house this year. I’ll be cooking for a group of 20+ family members.
- I’m playing Guitar Hero World Tour and singing either Bon Jovi’s Living on a Prayer or Michael Jackson’s Beat It. I rock both too. Oh yes I do. 😉
- I’m working hard to get this site redesigned, reformatted and ready for the relaunching of ModernMami.com! No date set yet, but believe me, I’m working on it.
- My laptop has died on me. I don’t do as good when I actually have to sit at desk to use desktop. It’s so restricting. Laptop + couch = much happier & productive mami. This makes #3 a little harder.
- I’ve crashed on the couch due to lack of sleep.
I’ve also got a few guest blog posts coming, so be sure to stay connected. The best way to do this? Subscribe to my feed so you’ll be sure to get all Modern Mami content.