OH MY GOD! It’s finally here!
Blogher 2009 starts tomorrow. And though I leave in the morning, I still haven’t packed or prepared myself. I’ll be the one freaking out on twitter tonight as the excitement and nervousness hits me all at once. In the meantime, I sit down and write this post for you. See how much I love you all?
I’ve seen a few posts here and there from people introducing themselves in time for the conference. It seems like a good idea so that fellow BlogHer attendees can get to know you. Here’s my attempt.
- I’m 29 years old. It hasn’t hit me yet that I’ll actually be turning 30 next year and will no longer be in my 20s. As far as BlogHer participants go, I think I’m on the younger side of the spectrum.
- I live in Orlando, Florida and no, I don’t go to Disney every day. But, I might start going more often now that I’m a part of the Disney Florida Magical Moms group.
- I’m originally from Puerto Rico. This is an important part of who I am.
- I’ve been married 6 years and have a 3 year old daughter.
- I love to dance. Love. In a future life, I would like to be a professional dancer. Until then, I’m happy to dance in my living room, car, and the upcoming BlogHer parties.
- I’m short. I know this. You don’t have to point it out when you meet me.
- I don’t like socks, coffee, or okra. The coffee bit shocks people the most.
- I’m shy most of the time. I may not come up to you and introduce myself, but if you start up a conversation with me, I’d be happy to talk.
- I’m attending BlogHer for the first time. Be easy on me.
Be sure to look for me at BlogHer. I’m looking forward to meeting as many people as I can. Find a picture on my about page.
Leave a comment so I can get to know you too!