Inevitably, every holiday season I find myself needing to run to the store for some last-minute gifts I neglected to purchase or order online. A lot of times they’re for my children’s teachers or husband’s co-workers. It’s not that these people are forgotten, it’s more that I focus so much on gifts for my children and other family that these gifts end up getting bought at the last minute. Luckily, I know I can find a great gift at Walmart, especially in their front holiday section! It features plenty of last-minute gift ideas, including some that work great for people you don’t know extremely well. Find out more below about last-minute gift ideas you can purchase at Walmart!
This year, both my children said their teachers like chocolate. It was actually more of a “that’s the only thing they like” situation, since they offered no other ideas for their teachers’ holiday gifts. Not one to go against my children’s gift ideas for the people they see 5 days a week, I complied and purchased each of their teachers a Nestle Cocoa gift set. There were a couple of cocoa gift sets available at my Walmart, but ultimately we chose a S’mores and hot chocolate gift set and a hot cocoa mix assortment.
There are many more ideas for last-minute gifts you can find at Walmart! Below are just a few ideas to help you choose those last-minute gifts, plus you’ll find plenty more in stores, so be sure to head to your local Walmart and do a little browsing!
8 Last-Minute Gift Ideas Under $30
- Nestle Cocoa gift sets: S’mores Kit Gift Set with Mugs & Cocoa, $9.98 or Hot Cocoa Mix Assortment Pinwheel Gift Set, $8.98
- Google Chromecast, $29.99
- Fragrance gift sets, such as these Taylor Swift fragrance gift sets, $19.88
- Meguiar’s Premium Car Care Bucket, $23.97
- Hats and gloves, like this cute Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles hat & mitten set for toddlers, $5
- Bath & body gift sets
- Faded Glory hoodies
- Gift cards, for when you’re truly not sure what to gift and want them to choose!
What other last-minute gift ideas can you share with us?
All photos © Melanie Edwards/modernmami™