A friend once told me there’s a lot of laughter in our house. As a guest in our home, it was nice to hear that she observed this, as humor is definitely something we enjoy in our family. My husband and I both love to joke around (even if it’s often cynical in form) and from a very young age, both kids have caught on to our humorous ways. They each have a great sense of humor and will often have my husband and I laughing from their well-timed jokes! So, it will come as no surprise that joke books are something both my baby girl and baby boy love to read! And, what better time to explore kid-friendly joke books than to celebrate April Fools’ Day with kids! Whether you’re introducing your children to April Fools’ Day and jokes or simply need a few more kid jokes to add to your repertoire, I’m sure you and your kids will have a blast with these books!
April Fools’ Day with Kids: 13 Kid-Friendly Joke Books to Get them Laughing!
*All links below are affiliate links.*
- Just for Kids Knock Knock Jokes
- Silly Jokes for Silly Kids
- Lots of Jokes for Kids
- Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids (Be sure to explore more books from this series – they have spooky jokes, Christmas jokes, animal jokes, and many more!)
- Happy Hee Hee: April Fool’s Jokes for Kids
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking: 300 Hilarious Jokes, Tricky Tongue Twisters, and Ridiculous Riddles
- Get the Giggles: A First Joke Book (Scholastic Reader Level 1)
- The Everything Kids’ Giant Book of Jokes, Riddles, and Brain Teasers
- 500+ Jokes, Tongue-Twisters, & Fun Facts For Kids!
- Knock Knock Who’s There: My First Book Of Knock Knock Jokes
- 365 Jokes For Kids: A Joke A Day Book
- Jokelopedia: The Biggest, Best, Silliest, Dumbest Joke Book Ever!
- Lunchbox Jokes: 100 Fun Tear-Out Notes for Kids
- Bonus: Pranklopedia: The Funniest, Grossest, Craziest, Not-Mean Pranks on the Planet! (It wouldn’t be April Fools’ Day without a couple of kid-friendly pranks!)
If e-books are more your thing, then check out this April Fools’ Day books collection from epic (free for 30 days)! Plus, many of the books listed above are also available as e-books, so you can have instant access to kid-friendly joke books and celebrate April Fools’ Day with kids!
Do you celebrate April Fools’ Day with your kids? What type of jokes do they like to tell you?
All book images courtesy of Amazon. Affiliate links used.