A couple of months ago, I had the pleasure of joining the Little Debbie Share-a-Thon crew and helped hand out free cupcakes at one of our local malls. Little Debbie went around the nation with those cute little cupcake cars spreading word about Little Debbie Cupcakes and asking people to share their smiles. You can read all about it on the Little Debbie Share-a-Thon site.
I had a lot of fun making my own video inside the cupcake car and just handing out cupcakes to mall shoppers. Who can resist a free chocolate cupcake, right? Apparently? Lots of people can. I was shocked when folks actually said no to a free cupcake. They’ve got much more will power than I do. But, most happily took a cupcake and some even came back for more! And the kids were ecstatic!
The nationwide tour is over now, but you can still enter to win your very own Little Debbie Cupcake Car or other prizes via the Share-a-Thon Giveaway site. You know you want one. Even my husband said he’d drive around in a cupcake.
Plus, you can also win cupcakes right here from me! Again, WHO can resist chocolate cupcakes?
Three of you will win a prize pack of 4 boxes of Little Debbie cupcakes.
How to Enter
If you’d like to enter this contest for a Little Debbie cupcake prize pack, simply leave a comment below letting me know if you’ve seen the Little Debbie Cupcake Car around.
For extra entries:
- Tweet about this contest with a link back to this post and include @modernmami in your tweet. You must leave a separate comment with a link to your tweet for your entry to count.
- Post to your Facebook profile about this contest with a link back to this post. Leave a comment with the link to your Facebook status.
- Become a fan of ModernMami.com on Facebook and leave a comment with your Facebook name.
- Subscribe to this blog via email and leave a comment with the email you used to subscribe. (You can use the email field to do this instead of putting your email in the comment if you prefer.)
- Subscribe on friendfeed and leave a comment with your friendfeed ID.
- Write a blog post on your own blog and link back to this contest page. Leave a comment with your post link.
All entries must be in by Wednesday, February 3 at 11:59 pm EST. Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry. The winner will be chosen using Random.org and will be notified via email. (Please be sure to provide a valid email address with your entry.)
Disclosure: I was compensated for participating in the Little Debbie Share-a-Thon tour at a local mall and also received Little Debbie goodies. But, I already ate chocolate cupcakes before working with Little Debbie. 😉
Photos courtesy of Little Debbie