I don’t know about you, but I remember eating Lance peanut butter sandwich crackers and cookies growing up. At times, they were part of my school lunch, but mostly, they were a quick snack I could grab from the pantry. My husband has similar memories of eating Lance sandwich crackers, with both of us preferring their Toasty sandwich crackers! Now with kids of our own, we opt for a variety of snacks, occasionally including Lance peanut butter sandwich crackers. These classic sandwich crackers and cookies now feature an enhanced homemade peanut butter, which Lance says brings out more of the roasted peanut flavor. As part of our current partnership with Lance, we were sent packs of each of the three varieties of peanut butter sandwich crackers and cookies to try! So today, I’m sharing our ideas for how Lance peanut butter sandwich crackers and cookies can add to your family’s snack routine! Be sure to also scroll down for a fun giveaway and chance for you try them yourself!
5 Ways to Snack on Lance Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers and Cookies
- Morning snack: My girl’s class has snack time each morning since their lunch is later in the day. On more than one occasion, I’ve seen her grab a pack of Lance ToastChee sandwich crackers as her morning snack!
- Lunch snack: Along with her meal, sometimes I add a couple of Toasty sandwich crackers or Nekot sandwich cookies to her lunch. I don’t give her the whole pack, but just a couple of peanut butter-filled crackers or cookies make a great lunch-time treat!
- After-school snack: If she hasn’t already had Lance sandwich crackers for her morning snack or in her lunch, sometimes my girl grabs a pack to eat when she gets home from school, to help her wait until dinner is ready!
- On-the-go snack: Lance peanut butter sandwich crackers and cookies are a super convenient on-the-go snack for your kids (or yourself). They’re easy to pack in a lunch box or on-the-go bag with other snack options for the whole family.
- Evening/bedtime snack: My kids don’t have a habit of eating a bedtime snack, but there are times that they’ll ask for a quick snack in the evening before bed. A couple of Lance sandwich crackers or cookies along with a cup of milk, works great to satisfy that evening hunger!
I’m sure you want to try the newly improved Lance peanut butter sandwich crackers and cookies, so be sure to enter our giveaway below, which includes a bit of spending money too!
Lance Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers and Cookies Giveaway
Lance wants you and your family to have some snacking options and try their “best peanut butter ever,” so they’re providing one lucky reader a sampling of Lance sandwich crackers and cookies along with a $50 Visa gift card. See giveaway details below to enter! And don’t forget – you can already find Lance peanut butter sandwich crackers and cookies with the enhanced peanut butter on store shelves!
All photos © Melanie Edwards/modernmami™
Disclosure: I was compensated for my time and effort in creating this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.