We have the winner of the Lawry’s Dinnertising Kit! Congratulations to Sara! Be sure to check out my Garlic-Infused Rosemary & White Wine Tilapia Recipe using some of Lawry’s new marinades and salt blends and let me know if you try it out.
Remember, Lawry’s wants to help you make dinner exciting in your house. You can still make your own Dinnertisement for your family on Lawry’s Dinnertising site and have some fun with the kids. I just made another one for my family featuring a Chicken with Pico de Gallo recipe from Lawry’s! Click on the image below to see it.
To make your own, just follow these instructions.
Steps for creating a Dinnertisement:
- Visit www.dinnertising.com
- On the right hand side, click the sign that reads “Create Your Own Dinnertisement Now”
- Click on the sign that reads “Choose a Recipe & Get Started!”
- Click on the dishes to see a variety of recipes
- Select the recipe you like best and then click the arrow that reads “Next Step”
- Select the theme you like best and then click the arrow that reads “Next Step”
- Upload your photo by clicking the sign that reads “Click to upload”
- Enter your family name and click enter
- Read the consent and click the arrow that reads “Yes, I Do Agree”
- Watch the video and at the end of the Dinnertisement, click on the envelope to email the link to yourself, or post it on Facebook or Twitter.
Congrats again to Sara; enjoy your Lawry’s goodies!
Disclosure: This post is part of a paid campaign with Lawry’s.