Here, my ten reasons:
- We put up with a lot of whining, just like God.
- We pray everyday-it doesnâ€™t matter that weâ€™re praying for the kids to be quiet, itâ€™s still prayer!
- We are often â€œblessedâ€ â€“ by our babiesâ€™ pee, but still blessed.
- We teach our children everyday; just call us prophets!
- We can feed an entire household with one pack of mac & cheese and some hot dogs (sound familiar?).
- We cater to many at one time, some call it multitasking, but for moms, itâ€™s just life.
- We experience a miracle with every pregnancy/birth.
- We are naturally providers of nourishment.
- We too would die for our children.
- We give life.
Of course, I’ve probably commited all kinds of blasphemy now and might have ruined my chances. Let’s hope God has a sense of humor!